Appearing for entrance exam whether it be GRE, GMAT etc requires numerous hours of preparation and practice. These exams are conducted to evaluate the student’s caliber and admit them into university. Making organizations as well conducted aptitude/ entrance tests to select for entry level positions. Listed below are few tips which will guide you to prepare well for your entrance exams.
A month before your entrance exam:
- Set your study goals and study time table.
- Study your course material for the entrance exam.
- Practice papers/ test series as this will help you get the flow of the exam and you can plan and manage your time better during the exam.
- Learn to manage your time and set benchmark time to meet.
- Have a balanced meal.
- Find time for some relaxing exercise and fun activity.
A day before the exam
- Collect and pack your bag with the examination requirements like pens, pencils etc.
- Try to sleep early the night before the exam giving you at least 7 hours of sleep.
- Have a balanced meal before the exam.
- Relax and don’t be stressed.
On the day of the exam and during the exam:
- Arrive at the exam place at least 30 minutes prior to the exam.
- Say the Prayer before exams which is available in the Prayer section of this website.
- Read all the instructions before appearing for the exam.
- Plan your time for each section.
- Attempt the sections which you are confident about.
- Leave 15 minutes at the end of the exam as a form of buffer for any changes.
- Last 5 minutes of your exam glance through the whole paper to check if you have answered all the questions and marked them correctly.
All the best for your exam. Kindly share your tips in the comment box below which may benefit other readers.
Happy reading and sharing!